Monday 2 December 2013

Final Music Magazine Contents Page & Comparison to NME

 


Like my music magazine front cover, my contents page shares certain similarities with NME magazine, in terms of the position, style and nature of their conventions. For example, my banner and contents heading is at the top of the page like in NME, but with mine more to the left rather than the right, and my text in bold capital letters, contrasting against the colour banner. Also the style of my categories is also very similar as they consist of a small, clock colour banner, with the title of each category in white against the colour, similar to NME. Also the categories themselves are similar, with mine featuring heading such as news, and features also. however my column containing my index/categories is on the left of the page, where as NME's is situated on the right.

Another convention that is similar between my contents page and NME's is the use of a main focal image, with smaller images or secondary images more off centre. Also, my subscription box follows a similar style, as it consists of a block colour box, standing out from the general colour scheme, highlighting the lighter colour text, making it stand out more to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment